Divorce can be difficult, and we are here to help. Here at Mike Hulen, we know that divorce affects the entire family, and can take an emotional toll on the whole family for years to come. But, if handled by great divorce lawyers, the process can go as smoothly as possible, eliminating the extra stress and pressure that is put on a family in these tough times. When thinking about getting a divorce, keep these factors in mind:
- How your child will handle the divorce?
- Who will receive custody of your child?
- How will property and personal items be divided?
- Can you provide for yourself?
- Are you able to see a therapist, pre- and post-divorce?
All these are important things to think of, and as many more questions arise, we are here to help you every step of the way, to answer any of the questions you may have. Because we understand how difficult this time may be for you and your family, we are committed to representing you with the respect and care that you deserve. We are happy to serve all families in the South Denver metro region.
Divorce Lawyers in Littleton, Colorado
Our lawyers are trained and knowledgeable on all areas of family law and pride themselves on focusing on your personal situation and how to provide you with the most minimally stressful divorce proceedings possible. Having a good lawyer representing you can make or break your court case, but you can be confident that the family divorce lawyers at Mike Hulen will provide you with excellence, experience, and integrity. Why hire us?
- Our lawyers have more then 20 years legal experience each, with 40 years experience in combination.
- Our lawyers keep in good communication with you through the entire divorce process.
- Our lawyers have experience with various issues that might affect your family: divorce, child custody, spousal support alimony, and more.
The Divorce Process in Littleton
The divorce process can take anywhere from 4 to 8 months, and in some cases even longer. However, if both parties agree on the divorce conditions, it can take as little as 90 days. We assist you with completing the required paperwork and forms, while giving you the quality representation you deserve. We work with clients all over the South Denver metro region, which includes:
- Meadowbrook Heights
We always have your best interests in mind in and out of the courtroom. If you’re interested in pursuing divorce in Littleton, Colorado, don’t hesitate to contact us today.