Colorado Family Lawyers
Dealing with any legal matter in the court system can be stressful, costly and potentially life-altering; however, matters of family law can be particularly intense and traumatic, as the core of one’s home life and support structure can change drastically and, likely, permanently. Separating from a former spouse, possibly not seeing your child as frequently as before and likely having to divide precious assets are among the issues that arise in family court. Complicating the legalities at hand can be the high-running emotions of one or both parties, which can create further conflicts that can significantly complicate family law cases.
At Mike Hulen, PC, our Colorado family law attorneys are skilled litigators with years of experience in handling various types of family law cases. While we are passionate about aggressively representing our Clients’ interests in and outside of the courtroom, our Colorado family lawyers are also committed to working relentlessly to helping our Clients obtain the best possible outcomes to their cases. Although we will strive to work out resolutions to family law disputes that are agreeable to all parties involved in the matter, should a former spouse prove to be uncompromising or downright difficult, our family law attorneys will see the matters all the way through the court process to ensure that our Clients’ interests are fully protected.
Colorado Family Law Practice Areas
Regardless of how simple family law matters may seem to be at the start of the case, they can quickly become complicated and heated, and having a skilled Colorado family lawyer from Mike Hulen, PC on your side can be the key to mitigating such complexities. Some of the sensitive family law matters that we are experienced at resolving included (but are not limited to):
- Divorce cases, including military divorce cases, high net worth divorces
- Custody cases, such as those involving complex custody issues, modifications of parenting plans, and cross-state custody
- Visitation-related cases, including parenting plans, non-parental custody or third-party custody, and grandparents rights
- Cases involving restraining orders and domestic violence
- Alimony, child support and modifications of child support
- Other complex cases, including those that involve family immigration issues and prenuptial and post-nuptial agreements
If you are facing any family law matter, contact our trusted Colorado family law attorneys at (303) 932-8666. We can provide you with experienced legal advice and guidance that will give you optimal chances of obtaining the best possible outcome to your family law case.